Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Denise moving to SNF in Momrovia 5pm TODAY

Typical.
I checked my voice mail at 3pm when school got out and found that they want to move Denise to a different nursing home in Monrovia (not Glendora) at 5pm today. Of course, I've not had an opportunity to even check this place out, nor ask about any other possible options. The regular hospitalist that's been working with Denise is off today. Needless to say, my aunt will be on the phone going over the details for us. I've just scrambled to find someone to take Gracie home (I didn't have anyone to stay with her at home today, so she just stayed with me at work... I don't think she minded too much). And hopefully some of the regular people available in the evenings will be available tonight.
Once again, this is nuts.
Pray.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless you, Janet!! I'm here in Coalinga praying for you, Phil, and Denise, and the family. Update us as soon as you can!

January 26, 2006 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil, I just read these comments and I want to fully endorse Janet Eaton who has offered to help you. She is a lovely and dedicated mom who has raised four kids, one I know well who is Arcadia High's top soccer player, going on to a full ride at UCSB next year - Janet and her husband are doing something right! And she looks like she's about 25 - not fair!! At any rate, I just wanted to you to know that I know you would be comfortable with her. God bless you all. It's amazing to read the blog and see the blessings the Lord has poured out on your family, and how he has healed and will continue to heal Denise. Praise Him!!!

January 30, 2006 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home