Monday, March 27, 2006

Three...

Three days until discharge. Absolutely nothing medically significant happened today, but Jacob was able to hang a spoon from his nose during dinner tonight. He learned that habit from me. I've got quite the honker, but Jake's nose is dinky. So it's extra-impressive that he was able to do this trick.
Denise's primary care physician paid her a visit. We really appreciate how he's going above & beyond what's expected & what's normal to familiarize himself with her case before she leaves the SNF.
I learned late this afternoon that my great uncle is not expected to live more than a day or two. Relatives are flying into town. Please lift up my great aunt. I know exactly what it feels like to be told that your spouse is in grave condition, and it's a miserable feeling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil, Jacob seems to be developing into a real "chip of the old block"! But, Jacob is cute!!!

I'm sorry about your Great Uncle and will hold up your Great Aunt and the family in prayer.

I'm "Praising Our Lord" for the progresss with Denise, and asking God for a smooth and uneventful homecoming.

Athens, GA

March 28, 2006 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home