Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Alhambra area apartment wanted month-to-month

Denise's mom & dad are trying to find something to rent month-to-month in or around the Alhambra area. I forgot to ask Denise's dad about the possibility of renting a room in that area, or how they'll foresee handling furnishings, appliances, cooking, laundry, etc. So at this point, just contact us with any apartment, guest house or room leads you've got. For over 12 weeks, they've been living out of a suitcase either at my house or in a hotel. It's been a grind. They were blessed with a gift of money from their church so that they can stay at a hotel near the hospital a while longer. They would prefer to have an apartment, but the shortest lease they can find is six months.
And this hospital stay ain't going to last that long, right?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Phil,

Scott Boyd here. Just wanted you to know that the Boyd family is pulling for you and Denise. As for apartments have her parents check out http://losangeles.craigslist.org and search the apartment section. This is a great website to find apartments (I know because I have been using it to find something in the Pasadena area for myself) with no rental agency fee.

Well good luck. If we can be of any help let me know. And remember Isaiah 40:31. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

-Scott

October 11, 2005 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil...I read on the hospital website they have a service which will help you locate temporary housing. Thought you might want to check into that, perhaps they could at least point you in the right direction.

October 11, 2005 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Williams,
I'm a PCS parent and want to tell you that I'm praying for your family and for your lovely wife. The Lord is King!
Also, when my husband had to be admitted to a hospital while on vacation, the admissions (admittance) office assisted me with a long term stay at a nearby hospital at a very, very reasonable fee. They had an arrangement with the hospital. I hope this helps :c)

October 11, 2005 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure this will help but my Grandmother rents rooms in her home Its in Monrovia above Foothill She can be reached at (626)358-7032 and her name is Neda Walton...

October 12, 2005 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home