Thursday, August 04, 2005

No news good news, oxygen to 60 :O)

Still haven't heard from the doctor this morning. Usually, the earlier I hear, the more urgent something is. So I'm figuring that no news is good news. They just had me leave so that they could do an EEG on Denise. How wonderful that would be if the results came back top-nothch!
Some ventilator news: oxygen concentration set to 60%, saturation maintaining about 92% on average. They also tilted her bed up to 30 degrees. So apparently her heart can handle pumping the blood up to her brain. That's a big step in the direction we want to go, compared to yesterday! For those that have emailed to ask, the ventilator is a Siemens Servo Ventilator 300. The peak today floats about 32-34, mean 20, end exp 12. I don't know what any of it means. So you nurses out there can explain it to us lay folk.
As always, I'll post again when I have something to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home