Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Online Map?

I thought it would be a kick for Denise to see where all of you are on a map. I'm looking for a web site that has an online U.S. Map (maybe a world map would be needed) that lets each of us put a virtual push-pin (I'm thinking a red dot or something) onto the map where we live, based on city or ZIP code. I've searched but haven't found anything online. Anybody know of a site that offers what I'm looking for? If we can find a site like that, I can link it to Denise's blog. What an encouragement that would be for her to see a map with hundred (thousands?) of red dots all over the place, each one representing the location of someone that's been pulling for her.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

If you go here: http://www.bravenet.com/ you can get a FREE "world map" which sounds like exactly what you are looking for. :)

September 14, 2005 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will send an email to my dad and see if he knows of a site witth an map that can be interactive like that.

Kristen

September 14, 2005 8:19 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

That sounds like a great idea.
I am from Pennslyvania, near Pittsburgh.
Praying for Denise to get well soon.

September 14, 2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger barb pfister said...

I have not been to your blog site before but was reading Some Soldiers Mom blog site and had to come over and see what was going on, I read your blogs and am glad to her Denise is doing better and I will put all of you on my prayer list, for prayer changes everything.

Barb

September 14, 2005 12:56 PM  
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Hi here from Miltary Mom's site.

Try google maps. Totally praying for Denise all the way over here in Gilbert,AZ

September 14, 2005 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be all like angles on the head of a pin. God bless you Phill and Denise. Praying continualy. Pin point 90041

September 19, 2005 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home