Friday, December 30, 2005

Discharge today, Jake's fingers

Prayer time.
I got a call around 10am saying that they wanted to try to discharge Denise at 1pm today. Notice was too short, and I've spent all my time running around and on the phone today. I must admit that while I'm excited about wanting her home, I'm gun-shy after last weekend's discharge disaster. And here we go again, with another holiday weekend discharge. I guess that she's supposed to be gone before midnight. There doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it. I don't want to sign anything until all the ducks are in a row, so pull that line for us. More details later about what went on today. I just wanted to throw the concerns out there early.

Right now I'm off to take Jacob to the doctor. Gracie crushed his fingers in a door this morning, and I'm not sure if there's a break or what. The doctor couldn't see him until 3:30pm today. After last Sunday in E.R. with Denise, I figured that an appointment with a doctor beats waiting half a day in the E.R. to be taken care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home