Monday, December 25, 2006

December 2006 Update: Merry Christmas!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! We're blessed to have Denise at home with us for Christmas this year instead of the hospital!
We've received some more positive medical news and visited some of the doctors & nurses from USC & Arcadia Methodist to show them Denise's progress... updates & pictures will come at the end of the month's post.
And yes, that *is* an official "Christmas Story" leg lamp Christmas stocking behind my head.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Glory to God!! Denise, you look absolutely gorgeous!!

January 06, 2007 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow -- you all look terrific! What a wonderful Christmas present, to have family together, healthy, happy!!! You all don't know me (got your info off some other site way back early in the "incident"), but have been following along and praying for your family! So glad God has graced your family in such a miraculous way!!

January 11, 2007 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Donna, I to have Valley fever. I got it in 1996 while on vacation in Tuscon Arizona. I just found you blog. I will be reading it all in this next couple of days. I just wanted to tell you hi. I have lots of experience with this illness, unfortunitly... If you would like to email mail me, I would love to talk. Petilda40@yahoo.com I to have a blog on myspace.

January 21, 2007 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just checked and found this update! Beautiful family photo! Blsessings to you.

January 25, 2007 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, so I keep checking for more pictures...no just kidding, I actually just checked the site for the first since right before thsnksgiving...denise looks great and the kids look so big...hopefully we all get to see each other soon...love you and Happy St. patricks Day!!!
Love,
Alyson, Paul, Isabella and Jackson

March 17, 2007 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home