Sunday, August 28, 2005

Kidspace Museum, anyone?

I've heard lots about the Kidspace museum in Pasadena, and I'd like to send the kids. If you have a family pass and you'd be willing to take the kids, please contact me. Gracie's going to be 4 in October, Jacob is about 17 months. You can use our van if seating is a concern.
In fact, if you have a family pass to anyplace and you'd like to include my kids on your family field trip, let me know (thank you to the families that have taken them to the library for story time, park, zoo, aquarium, and Huntington Library... they love those places!).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil:

I'm still praying for your dad. The last time you were over, I shared with you that my mom has Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Cancer (back in May). We just found out, after having 5 chemo treatments and 1 more to go, that she is cancer free right now! People have been praying like crazy. I told her about Denise. She's met you before - back from the Bethany Christian School days. She, also, is praying for Denise.

We are still praying for all - often throughout the day. I'm, also, praying for you - Phil - for health, strength and energy (and rest and sleep). I'm so glad and look forward to reading the daily updates. Denise is slowly making progress - focus on that. These are praises I thank God for.

If you ever need any meals - please let us know.

- Trudy Campbell & family

August 28, 2005 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Phil,

We have passes for Zimmer Kids' Museum. They are over by the LA County Museum of Art. Open Tues - Friday and Sunday I believe. We've been meaning to get over there so it would be great to have the prompting for a specific time.

August 29, 2005 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home